Travel Insurance: What is my country of residence?

This information is for residents of Helpdesk Global only.

A US resident is a U.S.A citizen or resident with a U.S.A residential address and unrestricted right of entry into the US.

You must be able to provide documentation to prove your U.S.A address (e.g. US driver’s license, US government issued ID, utility bill) and agree to be repatriated, if required, back to the nominated US State of residence under this insurance.

For the purposes of this policy, the U.S.A is all US States, the District of Columbia and overseas US Military bases. It does not include US Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, the US Virgin Islands, and American Samoa).

Get a travel insurance quote for your next trip

Last Updated: Sep 14, 2016 11:30AM AEST