- Ecuador Update - October 13 2019
- Super Typhoon Hagibis 8 October 2019
- Thomas Cook
- Ryanair Strikes - September 2019
- Hurricane Dorian - Caribbean and USA
What's covered & what's not
- Travel Insurance and medical transport, Evacuation and Repat...
- Delayed and Missed Flights
- Activities, sports & adventures covere...
- Am I covered if i need urgent medical treatment while travel...
- Travel Insurance & High Value Specified Items.
Buying a policy
- What is my country of residence?
- Can I buy a travel insurance policy if I'm already over...
- What countries or regions do I choose to get a quote?
- Are there any waiting periods?
- How it works: Adventures sports, activities and experiences....
Am I covered if ...?
- Am I covered by travel insurance if I'm pregnant?
- Does my travel insurance cover me if I'm hiking or trek...
- Am I covered for an Emergency Medical Situation if I have a ...
- Am I covered if I need to cancel or resche...
- Am I covered by travel insurance if I am travelling on a one...
- World Nomads: Making changes to your travel insurance policy
- Extending & buying more travel insurance cover
- Where is my policy certificate?
- If you're not satisfied with our service
- How to make a claim
- What is the travel insurance policy excess/deductible?
- Having trouble submitting a claim?
- Can I make a claim whilst I'm away?
Help & Emergencies.
- Who do I call for emergency help?
- What's covered if I need a hospital or doctor?
- Can someone speak my language?
- Who to call for Sales and Service.
- I want to delete my membership
- Why join World Nomads?
- I've lost my password
- I can't login
- I want to subscribe to your newsletter
Help Change Lives
- What is footprints?
- How can I donate?
- How do I know my money will be used for what it was given?
- Why did World Nomads start Footprints?
- Who manages the Footprints organisation?
- Who can enter the scholarships?
- Do I need a passport to enter a scholarship?
- Tell me about the scholarship deadlines
- Can I apply more than once per scholarship?
- How are the winners of the Travel Scholarship programs chose...
- What is a World Nomads journal?
- Where do I go to update my blog?
- How do I upload pictures?
- How do I rotate my photographs in my journal galleries?
- How do you separate your trips in your travel journal?
Ask a Nomad
Is it safe ...
Partner with World Nomads
Answers to all your travel insurance questions.
This information is for residents of Helpdesk Global only.