- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
What’s Zika Virus According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), "In May 2015, the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) issued an alert regarding the first confirmed Zika virus infection in Brazil and on Feb 1, 2016, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared Zika virus a...
THIS ADVICE IS FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY Norfolk Island – where cows have right of way and traffic lights don’t exist. It’s somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, between mainland Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific, and on the map for a lot of cruisers, sailors and all kinds of thalassophil...
Important information for policyholders relating to Tigerair Australia and recent Bali flight cancellations (As at 11/1/17) Along with recent media reports, Tigerair Australia advises that they have cancelled flights between Bali and Australia from today, 11 January 2017, following new administra...
Both the UK and US governments have introduced restrictions on the size of electronic equipment which can be taken as carry-on luggage on selected flights into the UK and US. These restrictions mean that electronic devices larger than a smart phone now need to be secured in checked-in luggage. We'r...