- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Bali Volcanic Activity
This information is for residents of Helpdesk Global only.
If you are impacted by the volcanic activity at Mount Agung, Bali, Indonesia please contact Bupa Global travel:
Tel.: +45 70 20 70 48 (Denmark business hours)
If you have a medical emergency, call the emergency assistance team:
Tel: +45 70 23 24 61 (24 hrs, 7 days, Denmark)
+45 42 41 30 00 (text message only)
If you have a non-urgent question about coverage before you buy a policy, please contact customer service you can send a message or call the team direct:
Telephone: +612 8263 0400 (from overseas)
Telephone: 1300 787 375 (local call inside Australia)
We're here to help in Sydney, Australia (AEST/AEDT): Monday - Fri 8am-8pm; Saturday 9am - 5pm; Sunday Closed