- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
I don't have receipts for my personal items. Can I still make a travel insurance claim?
This information is for residents of Helpdesk Global only.
Please be aware though that you will still be asked to provide proof of ownership for the stolen or damaged items. We understand that you might not be able to produce such receipts for each and every item, but you still have to 'tip the balance' and should be able to provide evidence of ownership where you could be reasonably expected to have such evidence.
Proof of ownership can include photographic evidence in conjunction with warranty cards, manuals, receipts, bank or credit card statements. In the end, common sense prevails and you should ask yourself, "Does this conclusively prove that I owned this item?".
Contact us if you have any queries relating to your claim and what you need to send in to support your claim.