- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
What is the travel insurance policy excess/deductible?
This information is for residents of Helpdesk Global only.
A policy deductible or co-pay (otherwise known as a policy excess) is the amount you are required to pay for each claim arising from any one event.
A USD$100 / EUR €70 policy deductible or co-pay applies for all claims except for Emergency Medical Transport, Evacuation & Repatriation expenses.
Sorry, it's not possible to buy out the policy excess/deductible.