- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
How do I rotate photographs in my journal galleries?
This information is for residents of Helpdesk Global only.
Different web browsers behave differently - and this affects whether or not you can see what's changing when you Rotate. Most web browsers cache your photo as it's first viewed, and you need to force the browser to do a hard refresh of the photo page so that it picks up any changes.
There's a few ways of handling this:
- Use an image program first of all to rotate all of the photos to the right orientation before you upload them, OR
- Refresh/Reload the page to make sure your browser is getting the latest version of the photo (In Firefox/Chrome/Safari, look for the View menu > Reload)
iPads sometimes do have trouble picking up the action when you press the Rotate button. It does work, but the touch screen interface makes it harder to press.