- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
Am I covered by travel insurance if I am travelling on a one way ticket?
This information is for residents of Helpdesk Global only.
The good news is that you don’t need a return ticket to buy this travel insurance
You can be covered as per the policy terms and conditions without a return ticket. Unlike other travel insurers, you can also buy the policy while already travelling with or without a ticket home.
If something happens that causes you to interrupt your trip, there’s cover for reasonable 'additional' travelling expenses to get you home.
Travel insurance is not designed to cover everything, so take the time to read the full description of cover in the Product Guide (policy wording) for the full details on what’s not covered.
Indian residents: Our insurer for Indian travellers, ihi Bupa, has decided that they are no longer able to manage benefits greater than cover for Overseas Medical Expenses and Medical Evacuation/Repatriation