World Nomads: Making changes to your travel insurance policy
This information is for residents of Helpdesk Global only.
You can sign in to your World Nomads membership to make certain changes to your policy.
Before the policy starts:
- Change the start date. You can change the start of the policy to any day, except today’s date or a date in the past.
- Cancel your policy. We’ll give you a full refund if you cancel your policy within the 14 day refund period and you promise you won’t use the policy in any way.If the insurance has entered into force before the withdrawal, you will be charged premium for the time you have been covered. We will refund the difference between the premium that would be payable for the shorter period of cover and the premium paid.
- If you want to withdraw the insurance we must be notified by letter or email.
Things you can’t change:
- View/print your Certificate of Insurance. We always store this in your membership, so it’s easy to access whenever you need it.
- End date of your policy. We’re sorry, but it’s not possible to extend you policy. If you want to extend your trip, you can buy more cover online by purchasing a new policy .
- Upgrading your policy mid trip. Sorry, it’s not possible to change the cover you have during your trip.
- Moved? Let us know your new address and phone numbers etc. and we can update this for you.
If you’ve made any other mistake on your Certificate of Insurance (e.g. date of birth, name changes) or you’ve generally got issues, please contact the team and we’ll try to fix it for you.