- Simple & flexible travel insurance for your next adventure.
- Insights to help you navigate the risks & find the safer path.
- Opportunities to travel & create.
- Tap into the knowledge of other travellers or share your expertise.
- Discover how travellers have helped change peoples lives.
- Travel stories to excite, inspire and share.
- Everything you need to know. We're here to help.
What countries are covered by World Nomads travel insurance?
This information is for residents of Helpdesk Global only.
We'll cover all countries on your 'must visit' list HOWEVER cover may be limited if you decide to travel to a country or region where the following specific events are occurring;
- a war, invasion, acts of a foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war has been declared or not), civil war, terrorist acts, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, civil commotion, military or usurped power, martial law, riots or the acts of any lawfully constituted authority, or army, naval or air service operations (whether war has been declared or not)
- nuclear reactions or radioactive fallout
- epidemics which have been placed under the direction of the public authorities
So depending on where you source your information, this means you're free to roam and explore up to either 189, 191, 192, 193, 194, 196 independent countries in the world today (although your policy cover may be limited in some of these countries depending on what's going on there).
Government warnings can be issued or changed without notice at any time, so always check the status with your local Government travel advisory before you buy a policy and before you pay anything towards your trip, like deposits or the full amount.
The following websites can also give you more information on the status of a country or region:
Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs: http://www.um.dk/ Tel: +45 33 92 00 00
British Foreign and Commonwealth Office: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice